Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bring on the results!

So, after posting in the very very early hours yesterday morning because I couldn't sleep, I finally went to bed. At 6:45 my sister left for the airport and about 45 minutes later, Braedon started throwing up violently. He was like that until about 1030 before the vomitting slowed down. The vomitting also brought on the diarrhea. Friday night he missed one dose of his medication, I didn't think it was that big of a deal or I would have woken him up when I realized it. The last few days I have noticed him not doing as well as he was right after we started the medication. Yesterday morning was horrible, you would have never known he had been on medication at all.

I was so discouraged. I was so angry and I spent a few moments yelling at God to make sure he knew I was angry that Braedon was sick again. Poor thing would just crawl up onto my chest and lay there.

Today has been better. He only vomitted once, the diarrhea finally died off a bit this afternoon. Thank goodness! We have not missed any of the medication today and I won't make that mistake again. :)

Church was very convicting this morning. I attended Seacoast Church online. I love that church! The sermon was on God's waiting room and what things can make us miserable while we are in the waiting room and how sometimes God's calling is simply for us to be in the waiting room. Brought a lot out in front for me to think about and pray about.

Tomorrow morning....or later this morning if you want to be technical about it, we go to meet with the neurology team. We will find out what all of their tests showed, including the MRI. I am nervous and really not wanting to go by myself but no one is going to be able to go with me. Please pray that they are able to tell me what his episode was two weeks ago when he was admitted. I say that hesitantly because I dont want anything serious to be wrong that cannot be fixed easily.

I also have appointments with his primary, the gastrointestinal team, ENT, allergist and I think I am missing one over the next week and a half. Please pray these go well. It is still too early to get genetic results back from what I have been told. It will most likely be the end of June at the VERY earliest.

I am going to head to bed now so I can get some sleep. Braedon has been waking up crying a few times already but has been able to go back to sleep alone. Please pray tonight is not like yesterday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment