Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday


http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r208/jennisajoy/OUAB/NotMeMondayButtonV6copy.jpg"/>





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



So this has been an eventful week! It did not begin with me trying...scratch that...desperately attempting to get an adjustment at my chiropractors with my eighth month old sitting on my stomach. I did not feed him puff cereal throughout the time I was there just to keep him from screaming.

I did not later in the week use baby wipes to bathe me and my two precious children because I was too tired to bend over the side of the bathtub and try to convince my son that eating bubbles really is not a good idea.

I most certainly did not let my son crawl around the public park in his birthday suit because we ran out of diapers and didn't have the heart to tell my daughter we had to leave. I certainly did not watch him as he pulled grass out of the ground and stick it in his mouth....and not do anything about it because he was happy. Above all I did not let my daughter take off her socks and shoes and run around the duck pond all over the duck feces or use her tennis shoes to scoop up sand and throw it all over the merry-go-round. I always keep my children clean, freshly dressed and pressed, never to I let them behave like this....NOT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment