Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So Tired and ready for BED

I think I may have some sort of bug...I am not sure if it's the flu as I only feel weak, extremely tired and cold a lot. I have no fever, no vomitting so that is good. Anyone else have these symptoms before??

It has been a long, long couple of days. Braedon seems to be completely off his schedule. He doesn't want to eat, sleep...fussy when playing. I am going to pass some of the fussiness off on the fact that he is indeed male so he automatically gets frustrated easily when things don't go his way. But his sleeping and eating??? That is weird.

He doesn't want any of his favorite foods. WHen he does want to eat he takes a bite or two and then gets frustrated and pushes it away. I haven't been able to get him to stay asleep until nearly 12:30 every night. Two nights ago he woke up at 2:30 screaming and when I finally went in there he was standing in the middle of his room clutching his puppy just screaming his heart out...needless to say it ended with him in bed with me for the remainder of the night.

We may also be back to his old health stuff. Last month, Dec 12th he woke up vomitting and began a week long stint of horrible stools. It went away, we prayed it was just a horrible bug that his body held onto for a longer period of time. Then yesterday it started back up and by today his poor little bottom looks as though it's been scalded. One cheek is raw and bleeding so diaper changes are miserable for both of us. This time he is much bigger and much stronger. He knows a bit more about hurt and I feel horrible holding him down to change him.

I am praying that the potty training we are working on doesn't stop and in fact progesses faster so maybe we can avoid the whole wiping of the bottom all together. I am just not brave enough yet to let him streak the house bottomless. We still have white carpet in parts of the house until Soapy and I can finish laying the wood floors....not fun to clean.

Good news, or at the very least optimistic, is a report on Hailey. I haven't talked to Robin tonight but as of this morning she posted on Facebook that the morning was starting well. They were with Hailey's first doctor and they absolutely loved him! Lets all pray for good results and moving forward in a diagnosis/cure!!

Well, I think that is it. I am going to go put myself in bed and pray everyone sleeps until the alarms go off in the morning for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment