I follow a wonderful woman's blog and she has put together a contest of her favorite things. She's listed her 5 favorite things with the intention that after everyone has posted, it will give tons of Christmas shopping ideas. I think this is great!
Being sick, I almost missed it but I am going to jump on in here and hope someone may see this last minute and join in too!
My 5 Favorite Things!
1. My dance shoes....I love taking ballet. It is a wonderful form of exercise and expression.
2. My Mary Kay products. I have used their skin care since I was 8 and I absolutely love it and love selling it! There are so many cool things and wonderful colors. The quality is great and the price is wonderful! www.marykay.com/cmartin2773
3. My camera. I have an Olympus...not what I would like but the picture quality isn't bad for a P&S. I am saving up for a Cannon xti...that is going to be a good day!
4. My Victorias Seceret bras! I just go them and they are wonderful and comfortable. It's definitely an investment but they fit perfectly and last such a long time!
5. My Josh Groban Noel Christmas cd from last year. I have been listening to it in the car a lot lately!
Well, those are just a few. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas everyone! Have fun shopping.