Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting to Know Me!

I found this on a friend's blog and thought I would jump in! Please feel free to jump in too! Have fun with this, either leave your answers in the comment section (just cut and paste the questions) or link up to McLinky! :)

1. How old are you?

28

2.Where are you from and where do you live now?

Originally from Charleston,SC. My dad was military and we moved a lot from ages 9-16. I went back to Charleston for college and met my hubby there. We moved back to Texas when he got out of the Navy and now live in Colorado Springs...so take your pick! :) --I claim Chas.

3. What music have you been diggin lately?

Christmas of course!

4. Favorite food(s)?

Mexican...or anything with dairy as I just recently got to start eating it again after not eating it for a year.

5. Single,married, divorced?

Married nearly 7 years.

6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?

Six...Two here on earth: Caileigh 5 and Braedon 1, 4 more waiting for me in Heaven.

7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?

I read about 5 different blogs a day and would rather not specify just to keep others from wondering why I don't check theirs daily too.

8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?

Hmmm, making Jesus' birthday cake with Caileigh, baking and taking it around to the polic/fire departments and military institutions here in town on Christmas morning.

9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one..how long have you been reading blogs?

I have been blogging since April and following MckMama's blog for the past year. I have a few friends that also keep blogs but don't update often; they have been blogging for nearly 2 years.

1 comment:

  1. Hey..

    I'm so so sorry about your losses..

    I think I would claim Charleston too..even though I've never been, but i would love to go!

    Mexican food is the bomb!

    Thanks for playing girl!

    ReplyDelete