Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nutcracker and Prayers

This morning was opening for Nutcracker and the kids did a wonderful job all in all! It was a wonderful opening that showed how dedicated our kids are and how wonderfully they work together and care about each other. Please pray that the next 4 shows go just as well or better and that everyone gets to and from safely and healthy!

Next, please pray for Braedon. I picked him up this afternoon after the show was over and he seemed ok. By the time we got home and I started to make lunch he threw up once (assuming it was from shoving his hand down his throat because he was hungry) I continued to try and feed him lunch. I gave up on this attempt as he screamed and threw the food on the floor....yes, nice mess. :) He felt warm so I took his temp and it was at 101.6 and his eczema has flared up bad. A few hours later I changed a horrible diaper that was mixed with blood in it again. We have been blood free since June and now we are starting over with the same place we were this time last year. The doctors aren't sure what to do, his respiratory stuff still isn't better and they don't know what to do about that either. SO, we have now thrown up three times today...running a temp still...blood....Lord, please take care of my baby and heal him so we can have a wonderful, carefree Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment