Friday, October 2, 2009

Long day

So the last couple days have been very overwhelming. It seems that our house has been totally infected with whatever this cold is that has been going around. I thought it was just allergies, and the doctor says it may have begun that way...but add teething and not being able to blow a baby's nose and you have a much bigger problem.
I took Braedon to the doctor yesterday after he spent Wednesday night coughing and crying all night long. It seems we still have the ear infection (in both ears now so we are on a stronger antibiotic) and he is weezing. They have put him on Albuterol and are considering starting breathing treatments if this doesn't work.
I am tired and nervous that his cough is really settling into his chest. Please pray that he gets better soon and that I can also get better. There are a ton of cases of swine flu popping up here and I am nervous with his health like it is right now that only makes him more susceptable to the flu.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I stopped over from MckMama's blog frog! I hope your family starts getting better soon, there's so much stuff going around! Your kids are SO cute and I have a Braden too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Laura for stopping by and the prayers! I will take all the prayers I can get! lol
    Thanks for the compliment on the kids, they truly are the joy in my heart. How old is your Braden? I love that name!! :)

    ReplyDelete