Saturday, January 16, 2010

Five Question Friday...only it's Saturday :)

Yay! So I have some peace and quiet to myself! All it took was having my son puke all over the dinner party I was attending and now we are home and he's asleep; poor baby.
Let's play 5QF! Hop on over to Mama M's blog for all the rules and jump on in! :)



1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?


Ummmm........I can't think of anything as a teenager, I didnt leave myself much time to get in trouble. At 21 though I thought my Dad was gonna kill me through the phone 1800 miles away. See I met my husband that summer, July 4th on the beach...litterally ran into him with my surfboard. We got to talking and everyone else he caught a taxi with from base was leaving for dates. I volunteered to take him home. Took him back to my place once we were done at the beach and I took a shower...alone....while a strange guy walked around my house. My roommated weren't home and no one knew this guy or that I was with him. We went to dinner and then walked the beach in the dark...again alone. I took him back to base (45 min away) that night and then called and told my parents about my day.....needless to say they went through the roof and my dad told me never to talk to him again. We are now happily married nearly 7 years. ;)

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I am mostly a night person. I can't seem to go to sleep eventhough I am exhausted. I don't care for early mornings but before kids... I was able to wake up on my own and was very upbeat. Must have been nice.



3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?

Two definitely....don't have time to do it one handed and not have my son grab it out of my hands.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).

Republican, conservative


5. Are you a pet person?

I love pets...some but I am not liking the ones we have. Don't get me wrong I love them but they track snow/mud into the house where my son puts everything in his mouth. We have two german shepherds and they shed...I hate shedding. When they're gone...I don't know what we will do....


Well that's it! Better late than never!


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment