Sunday, January 17, 2010

Getting To Know You-HELP HAITI!

I pulled this from a friend's website here. It is fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers! The GREAT part about this week is Keely and her husband are donating .25 cents for everyone that follows her blog today or links up to the post! Let's give her LOTS of links so we can aid in the help for Haiti!

All you have to do is cut and past the questions, start your own post or go to her blog and leave a msg. Be sure to link up to her post though!

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not? Well, it's kind of natural....I colored it close to my natural color for now....went the cheapest route till things get better. The bad part is I am already starting to grey and I cannot handle that yet so I am sure before too long i am going to have to break down and get it colored again.




2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
I try to, I would want someone to tell me, even if they didn't know me. Sometimes I don't though and then my consience bugs me for not saying anything.


3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
A million dollars. My body can be worked on...to a point. It wouldn't cost a million bucks to fix either so...I would take the money, pay off all the debt, help others and then maybe take a bit to pamper myself and my family.

4. Favorite magazine?
Don't know, I don't get to read them very often. I would say anything on decorating/design or photography.

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?

Most of mine are plain but I have a few that maybe once I get back down to pre-baby I will be able to wear.


6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
I love comfy but still cute. I don't like being frumpy too much because I get tired, lazy and occassionally depressed. Looking nice helps my mood.


7. Do you fake and bake? I did a bit in high school for performances but that was only right before hand. I don't anymore.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Hmmm, strong, defined upper chest area. I love a strong looking guy.

1 comment:

  1. I think dressing nice is definitely a mood lifter..I know it always makes me feel better..

    I love a strong looking guy too..

    Really..someone gave birth and then 4 weeks later gave birth again..?! Craziness..

    ReplyDelete