Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting To Know You

Here goes another week of Getting To Know You! I love this post; it helps us all get to know a little bit more about our online friends! If you'd like to join in go to Keely's blog and follow the directions; it's pretty easy! Just copy the questions, post and link up on her blog!


The questions..





1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?

Waffles are my FAV! Of course I would suffer through the other two as well, that's what polite southerners do. ;)

2. Dream home..What would it look like?

On the beach, two story wrap around porch both levels....porch swing on the front, private walk to the sand. :)

3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?

Figure skating of course!!! So excited that one of our own is headed to the olympics!!! Rachel won the gold today @Nationals!!!! Watched the rest of it tonight with my daughter and pointed out some of the people I used to skate with...felt really really old.

4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?

Nurturing

5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?

hmm, I prefer sundresses but if I wore them here in CO outside of our 6 weeks of summer...I would freeze my butt off so..I go for the jeans, boots and a cute top that is always covered by huge, thick sweatshirts or pullovers....though right now I am wearing my husbands fuzzy pj pants and his sweatshirt and it is a little piece of heaven.

6. What is your favorite time of day?

hmmm, I don't know. Until recently I have not been taking time to slow down to enjoy the days. I am changing that, time is too precious. I would have to say probably mid morning because that is when my son gets snuggly and we read stories and play with his toys. Also late afternoon when he goes down for a nap and Caileigh is home from school. She calms down then and we are able to spend some time together too.

7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?

I love the mtns but I am not a cold weathered girl at heart. If we were able to go do things together in the mtns maybe it would be different but soapy travels too much right now. I was born on the southern coast and will forever be a Carolina girl!

8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Yes, we have our small group time at that time so we are going to have a super bowl party. It will be hard to not indulge in all the great food so I am going to try and bring enough stuff for me to eat.

1 comment:

  1. fun post! getting to know you's are so fun! I love waffles, mountains and my jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete