Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My grown up Little Man

Well, it's official, I am now the proud Mama to a curious little toddler! Braedon started walking a day or two before Christmas and then last week just took off! As soon as I can find my camera chord (is it bad I still don't have everything unpacked from our trip?) I will post some picks of my proud little man.

He loves walking all over and feels so accomplished. He is excited about the freedom he has and ability to chase his sister a little faster now than crawling after her. The two of them have had a blast this week taking turns chasing each other through the house. Today he walked with me up to the school to pick up Caileigh and he LOVED it! I am so proud of him!

The down side to walking isn't his ability to get into things (that was happening before hand) but that he has all together stopped nursing. sniff sniff  I am not ready for this but none the less it is here. He has broken away, our snuggle times at night and in the morning are over and it's heart breaking! I will never get to feel that again and now I have to bribe him with pretzels and carrots for a kiss! Hey, what's a Mama to do??? Atleast he gives me a kiss! :)

I have to give a HUGE thank you to my friend Keely for sending me a pair of Robeez shoes after I won a contest on her blog! They are super cute and Braedon loves them!

Well, I am heading to bed. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your response to my questions about Folly Beach! They were a great help! If you think of any other "must dos" please let me know! You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete