Friday, January 22, 2010

Help Haiti

I just watched the Hope for Haiti Now tele-thon. It was truely inspiring! To add another avenue for donations I would like to offer up my business. I am a Mary Kay Consultant. ANY orders placed between now and the end of the month, I will take 20% and donate it to help affected by Haiti.
Please PLEASE pass this post along, my website www.marykay.com/cmartin2773 and my email cmartin2773@gmail.com . I can help with daily orders, gift orders...remember Valentines Day is coming up! I arrange beautiful baskets and can put one together for nearly any price. I can deliver if you are within a reasonable distance or ship to anywhere.
Please help me send as much money as we can to help with their many needs today and in the days, weeks, months and years to come!

Thanks SO much!
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment